Posted by Tamara Kucik on Friday, March 1, 2019 at 2:39 PM By Tamara Kucik / March 1, 2019 Comment
From prepping the flower beds outside to washing the beds inside, spring is the time to wake up your home from the doldrums of winter.
Read our list of important seasonal maintenance chores:
INSIDE TO DO LIST:
- Deep clean kitchen, including cabinets and woodwork
- Deep clean bathrooms, including tiles and woodwork
- Spot clean walls from grime and marks
- Wash and put away winter bedding, hats, gloves, coats and scalves
- Change or clean furnace filters
- Change light bulbs
OUTSIDE TO DO LIST:
- Walk the home's perimeter and look for exterior damage from the winter
- Prune shrubs and perennial plants for new growth
- Clean and put away snow blowers and shovels
- Wipe down outdoor furniture and kids toys
To download our TKT Real Estate Spring Clean Maintenance Checklist
Cleaning and decluttering on your mind?
Join us for our bi-annual Go Green Day to reduce, reuse and recycle!